Chad Nightingale rejoins us to lend his expertise as a Church Care Partner. In our past episodes, we’ve covered some of the basics of what soul care is and some steps to take to create a culture of soul care.
In this episode, we are talking about our Church Partner Network. We’ll share what it is, how it can benefit you, and how we can support each other as we continue to pursue a culture of soul care.
- Episode 2: What is Soul Care? (with Chad Nightingale)
- Reach out for more information about the Church Partner Network
- Learn more about our 5-Project Biblical Counseling Blueprint Model™
- Explore the rest of our website – bcmnational.org
- The Church Partner Network is a mutually beneficial relationship. The Church Partner Network is a community of counselors all dedicated to training and encouraging their people in the same way. Through this network, you can help counselors within the church fulfill their certification hours, encourage one another, and more.
- Your church dictates the direction, not the network. We are not here to supersede church leadership or to tell you what to do. Our goal is to support, advise, and equip your church to make the best decision possible.
- This promotes growth. Through the Church Network, people are able to observe a large number of counselors with various styles. Whereas, your church on its own only has access to a handful of counselors within your church alone. God has gifted each of us with different proficiencies and skills. By taking advantage of the Church Partner Network, you have access to many other people who can help hone and refine your skills.
Chad Nightingale has been a Church Care Partner with BCM since November 2021. His previous training includes a Bible Certificate from the Word of Life Bible Institute, a B.S. in Bible from Lancaster Bible College, an M.A. in Counseling Practical Theology from Calvary Seminary, and an IABC certification. Chad currently serves as the Senior Pastor of Pekin Bible Church. Chad and his wife, Tracy, have three children.